CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

This was today...

Got to see Robenna today, she is beautiful and the twinkle is right where it is supposed to be in her eyes. I love her so much.

Topher went to the valley for a symphony concert :)
Aly is at home :(

Zeke ate poop today, STUPID DOG!

4 more days till we leave for the 'catfish lunch' with Aunt Kat. Hope she doesn't mind if I don't eat catfish...

Max had three asthma attacks today and I think Mike nearly fell off the sofa laughing. (We are a little disfunctional around here if you haven't guessed that already.)

...blue today. I am hoping for a pinker day tomorrow. It is amazing how my heart just breaks when Aly is sad. My baby bug is going to miss 8th grade group photo & cheer try-outs.

0 comments:

Vacation Slide Show